The Evolving TV Content is a half-day interactive, workshop session which helps you get to grips with new content services, formats and technologies that are finding their way on to consumers’ screens – inside and outside the living room. A wave of tech and service innovation in 2017 promises new models and formats for getting content into consumers’ homes.
Next Sessions -
Who is it for?
- - Strategy and product development teams
- - Market intelligence, insight and research teams
- - Programme commissioners, planners, schedulers and catalogue managers
- - Distribution and carriage teams
- - Ad sales teams
- - Legal and policy teams
- - Digital content and second screen (or companion app) teamsKeep abreast of the latest industry research, from a variety of sources
Past attendees have included delegates from broadcasters, platforms, aggregators, content owners, film studios, production companies, UX and UI specialists, and TV and app developers – both from the UK and abroad.
Content and outline structure- How are the major broadcasters innovating in terms of content formats?
- - What new types of content are we beginning to see on UK screens, from television screens to mobile and tablet devices?
- - What does the swathe of new and existing streaming devices mean for the UK TV market? Are these a complement or rival to smart TVs?
- - How are existing content rights frameworks being challenged, with the introduction of new services and functionality in and out of the home?
- - How is interactive TV, for some long associated with the Red Button, developing - and where next?
- Benefits to you
- - Get to grips with the latest strategic thinking from across the industry
- - Tune in to Decipher’s latest thinking on the evolution of TV and video content
- - An opportunity to get “hands on” with the latest in TV, video and consumer technology
- - A chance to meet and network with fellow professionals
Feedback from past attendees
“A great morning…showing us the latest technology and sharing your views of the digital space.” Film studio
“A brilliant amount of knowledge of both the products and the competitive TV space. It was a pleasure to spend time with you.” Interactive TV technology provider
Price and related sessions
One ticket for the half-day session on Tuesday 31st January costs £250 per person, this half-day session will be a combination of New TV Advertising and Evolving TV Content. A full-day ticket, which includes the morning Current TV Landscape interactive session, is available for a discounted rate of £450 per person.